Monday, May 7, 2007

Aha's!!

This semester has been very interesting and a lot of fun! It has been great to see all of the technology that is out there and how it can be used in and out of the classrooms. Since I don't teach it has been challenging for me to find ways to integrate some of the ideas we have learned. I love the idea that I know how to create a blog and keep it up and going for my 4-Her's. I do plan to keep this line of communication going even after the class is over.
I loved the Alan November textbook and if I were still teaching I would share it with everyone. I loved the fact that we had access to each others blogs because there again if I were teaching I could share all of the ideas from others as well.
This textbook has been great, I usually find myself struggling to get through my assigned chapters but he made everything so interesting and the methods that were used to teach were great!
I will not continue my ETEC 524 blog but I will continue my 4-H blog.
Thanks for challenging us to get out of our comfort zones and go to the next level!!!

No comments: