Thursday, March 1, 2007

Chapter Readings

As I read through both chapters in our books it really amazes me that there are so many possibilites for students and teachers involving technology in our schools. When I taught and even now in my daughter's classes they aren't taught or challenged enough. I could see how educator's could become so involved and excited with their job but I also understand the difficulties that some go through in order to get people to accept change. It would be a great idea if each classroom teacher read Dr. November's book and could see all the opportunities. I also can relate with the technology gap that is also mentioned. Traditional teaching styles will always remain in our school systems. It is nice though when you see a teacher trying new things with her classes and trying to ensure that all students are learning and are successful.

No comments: